/ Online Services / New Storm Water Drainage Connection

New Storm Water Drainage Connection (SWDC)

You can apply online for a New Storm Water Connection by registering on the GMDA portal and fill out the form and attach relevant documents for processing.

The online application will be taken up by Infrastructure - II division of GMDA and XEN shall release the sanction letter to the applicant if the relevant documents submitted by the applicant are found to be in order along with the required fee.

Only areas which are under GMDA jurisdiction may apply for this facility.